Enjoying a tranquil rural location this beautiful oak framed barn with extensive equestrian facilities of 25 acres (tbv) consisting of paddocks and woodland, 40m x 20m sand school, 7 stables and field shelter. The accommodation provides period charm and country lifestyle with a vaulted ceiling living area, inglenook fireplace and fitted kitchen with Aga. Cranbrook School Catchment area.
A STRIKING DETACHED OAK FRAMED BARN WITH 25 ACRES (TBV) OF EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES SET WITH IN AN IDYLIC RURAL LOCATION JUST 3 MILES FROM HAWKHURST VILLAGE
Approximately 25 acres
* Entrance Porch * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Vaulted Ceiling Drawing Room * Sitting Room/Bedroom * Dining Room/Bedroom * Downstairs Shower Room
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite * Bedroom Two * Store Room *
* Double Car Port * Studio above
* Paddocks * Woodland * 40m x 20m Sand School * 7 Stables * Field Shelter
* Cranbrook School Catchment Area LOCATION
Situated in a tucked away rural location in the Wealden village of Hawkhurst, which provides good day to day facilities including Supermarkets, (Waitrose & Tesco), Butchers, Bakers, Doctors surgery, Chemist, Restaurants, Kino digital cinema, Golf/Tennis & Squash clubs, Pub, Hotel, Dry cleaners, Vets as well as a range of independent stores. The nearby towns of Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook & Tenterden offer additional facilities. In addition, there are many sporting facilities in the area including several golf clubs, equestrian centres & sailing at Bewl Water. It is also within easy reach of Bedgebury Pinetum which offers miles of cycling, walking and running trails.
Main-line rail services into London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street, can be found at nearby stations - Staplehurst or Etchingham take approx. 1 hr.
Excellent education opportunities exist within the area in both the private and state sector. The property falls within the favoured Cranbrook School Catchment Area (CSCA).
Enjoying a tranquil rural location this beautiful oak framed barn with extensive equestrian facilities of 25 acres (tbv) consisting of paddocks and woodland, 40m x 20m sand school, 7 stables and field shelter. The accommodation provides period charm and country lifestyle with a vaulted ceiling living area, inglenook fireplace and fitted kitchen with Aga. Cranbrook School Catchment area. SERVICES
Oil fired central heating via radiators, Mains water and electricity, Drainage (TBA)
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council - 01892 526121. Council Tax Band 'F'. AGENT NOTES
There is a public footpath that passes through the woodland.
Covenants on the registered title as below:
1) Not to use the property other than as a single private dwelling house in the occupation of not more than a single family.
2) Not to use the property for the purpose of a business trade profession or calling
3) Not to carry out any development at the property in such a manner as to cause a nuisance to the transferor or the owners and occupiers of neighbouring properties
4) Not to keep a caravan hut or other temporary or mobile accommodation at the property
5) Not to obstruct or otherwise carry out or omit to do anything which might prevent surface water drainage passing over the property
A full copy of the Land Registry document can be provided upon request