GUIDE PRICE £375,000 to £395,000. *STAMP DUTY INCENTIVE* A conveniently situated new-build home in the heart of Hawkhurst but set away from the main roads. This three double bedroom semi-detached home finished to a high-spec is complete with off road parking, a fence enclosed private garden, and within level walking distance of the village shops and Colonnade. CSCA
A conveniently situated new-build home in the heart of Hawkhurst but set away from the main roads. This three double bedroom semi-detached home finished to a high-spec is complete with off road parking, a fence enclosed private garden, and within level walking distance of the village shops and Colonnade. CSCA SITUATION
Davis Mews in Hawkhurst offers village living at its best. Within walking distance of the village centre, these four properties are ideally situated to benefit from all that this highly desirable location has to offer. The semi-detached homes at Davis Mews benefit from the excellent design and specification synonymous with Cubed Homes, each offering spacious three bedroom accommodation, together with gardens and allocated parking.
Hawkhurst is an affluent and highly desirable ancient Wealden village, situated on the borders of Kent and East Sussex. The village offers a comprehensive range of local amenities, including shops, cafes, restaurants and gastro pubs, together with a variety of recreational and sporting facilities which include a golf course and independent cinema.
There is a vast array of family friendly activities nearby. Bedgebury Pinetum is under four miles away and offers family cycling, riding and walking trails, together with mountain biking for the more adventurous. Bewl Water is also within easy reach and there are several National Trust properties close by, including Bodium Castle.
The main line railway stations of Etchingham and Stonegate are 5 miles and 9 miles respectively and both offer services to London stations with journey times of just over an hour. Meanwhile, the large spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is approximately 25 minutes by road via the nearby A21. There are regular bus services to all outlying villages and towns and Eurostar, Gatwick Airport and the port of Dover are all within easy reach.
Hawkhurst sits within the catchment areas of the highly desirable Cranbrook School and there are several other highly regarded state and independent schools at both primary and secondary levels nearby.
A strong sense of community spirit makes Hawkhurst a wonderful place to enjoy, explore and live. SPECIFICATION
Each Cubed Homes' property is built with close attention to every detail and comes with an array of features. All properties are backed with a 10 Year Warranty by Build Zone. KITCHEN/DINER
*The kitchen is equipped with a range of quality wall and floor cabinets with solid quartz worktops and upstands.
* Carron stainless steel under mounted sink with Franke chrome tap.
* Fully integrated NEFF appliances to include 4 ring gas hob, double oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher.
* Porcelain floor tiles to the kitchen/dining room, downstairs hallway and cloakroom. BATHROOM, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOM
* Luxurious white suites by Twyfords with contemporary chrome fittings.
* Cabinetry to the cloakroom, bathroom and all en-suites by Twyfords.
* Heated chrome towel rails provided to the bathroom and en-suites.
* Mirror and shaver socket to the bathroom and en-suites.
* Ceramic wall and porcelain floor tiles to the bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom. ELECTRICAL & MULTIMEDIA
* LED downlighters provided to the hall, kitchen/dining room and all bathrooms and en-suites. Pendant light provided to all other rooms.
* TV/Sat and BT/Data points are provided to the living room with a provision for Sky HD (box, dish and subscription not included). Further data points, wired back to the living room, provided in the kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms. PEACE OF MIND
* Wiring for an alarm system is provided to the house.
* All windows and external doors with multi point locking system.
* External lighting provided to all the external doors.
* Mains smoke alarm fitted to the hall and landing.
* Mains heat detector provided to the kitchen/dining room and carbon monoxide detector provided to the living room. FINISHING TOUCHES
* Composite front door and quality double glazed pvc-u windows and external doors.
* French doors provided to the kitchen/dining room.
* Bespoke locally made staircase with oak handrail. EXTERNAL FEATURES
* Turf to front and rear gardens with timber fencing to boundary.
* Conservation kerbs and brick paved parking area.
* Patio area in Indian sandstone. TENURE & SERVICES
* Properties connected to electricity, gas, water and mains foul drainage. AGENTS NOTES
Please note that the internal images are of Plot 4.