* CONTRACTS NOW EXCHANGED * Situated in an idyllic rural setting that offers stunning countryside views this charming two bedroom cottage is adorned with beautiful character features including exposed timber beams and stonework, inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove in the living room, fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room. Two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. There is double garage with loft room and parking to the front which leads on to the pretty country garden. CSCA
A TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE COTTAGE IN A RURAL LANE LOCATION OFFERING STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
* Character features include exposed timber beams and stone work.
* Living room with feature inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove.
* Fitted kitchen adjoining the dining room
* Double garage with loft room and parking to the front
* Pretty country garden LOCATION
Situated on a rural lane location on the outskirts of the Wealden village of Hawkhurst, which provides good day to day facilities including Supermarkets, (Waitrose & Tesco), Butchers, Bakers, Doctors surgery, Chemist, Restaurants, Kino digital cinema, Golf/Tennis & Squash clubs, Pub, Hotel, Dry cleaners, Vets as well as a range of independent stores. The nearby towns of Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook & Tenterden offer additional facilities. In addition, there are many sporting facilities in the area including several golf clubs, equestrian centres & sailing at Bewl Water. It is also within easy reach of Bedgebury Pinetum which offers miles of cycling, walking and running trails.
Main-line rail services into London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street, can be found at nearby stations - Staplehurst or Etchingham take approx. 1 hr.
Excellent education opportunities exist within the area in both the private and state sector. The property falls within the favoured Cranbrook School Catchment Area (CSCA).
A two bedroom cottage in a tranquil setting on a rural country lane. On approach to the property parking is immediately available with a graveled drive in front of the double garage with a loft room. A gated pathway to the side of the garage leads to the charming country garden planted with various flowers and shrubs. A stepping stone footpath leads to a paved seating area to the front of the house. On entering the cottage an entrance porch welcomes you in to the spacious living room with an inglenook fireplace fitted with a wood-burning stove. There are exposed timber beams and stone walls which you find scattered around the property. From the living room there is a dining room adjoining the cottage style fitted kitchen with a stable door to the rear courtyard garden. The stairs take you up to the first floor landing with doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. The bright and sunny master bedroom enjoys views across open countryside, there are exposed timber floor boards and a red brick fireplace (not in use) and chimney breast. The second bedroom is a single. The generously proportion bathroom has a panelled bath with shower attachment. A built in vanity unit has a selection of storage cupboards with an enclosed wash hand basin and back to wall WC. SERVICES
Oil fired central heating with immersion heater. Mains water and electricity. Septic tank drainage. OUTGOINGS
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council - 01892 526 121 - Tax band 'D'